February 1, 2013

Radiant Fog & Cocoa Dust


Just a heads up to let everyone know that this year I will not be hosting a big annual truffle sale on Etsy for Valentines Day. That being said, I'd be happy to whip up a few limited edition boxes of vegan peanut butter, toasted coconut, cherry-chili, and almond cashew truffles for you and your lucky honey by special request. To order a box of 8 or 16 truffles, please contact me directly at nrgtheveganette (at) gmail.com.


Last weekend I had the good fortune of hearing Mike Decapite read in the tiny dust-cloud, book-brimmed basement of Unnameable Books. In his reading from Radiant Fog, a few lines really stuck out, this one in particular- "When someone loves you, he or she is your witness in the world. That doesn't go away". In a moment when our passive witnesses are innumerable (thanks greatly to the "internet") I applaud those who choose to love. Thankful this v-day season and always for my varied witnesses and all the patience, grace, and presence they share.

Cheesy as always,
NRG

No comments:

Post a Comment