December 20, 2012

Christmas Cookies


This year's Christmas cookies were made in a hurried late night episode in my Brooklyn kitchen. The clock roared past the midnight hour and I flung flour around, a rolling pin in one hand, a sticky iphone in the other. Not exactly your charmed cookie baking event, but this is how we do. The frantic effort produced a few of these little boxes stuffed with Mexican Chocolate Cookies (spicy!), Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons, and Gingerbread People. All recipes are courtesy of the good people at Post Punk Kitchen- a website that is always there for me when I'm scrambling for an idea or a recipe. Thanks Isa!

All recipes are linked below for your use! My favorite were the Mexican Hot Chocolate cookies- I will be making them again soon!

Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies
Gingerbread People
Chocolate Dipped Macaroons

Wising you very happy holidays, however and wherever you spend them. I'm off to Ohio this afternoon to celebrate with family and friends and also to walk in the woods. May your days be relaxing and filled with much joy.

Very truly yours,
NRG

No comments:

Post a Comment