December 14, 2011

Merry & Bright - Comfort & Joy

Do you have good tidings to share? I do. Last weekend I mulled over a few drawers of dusty type at The Arm to make these simple little cards. This is my third project at the Williamsburg studio and I am so enjoying learning the ins and outs of letterpess, tearing gorgeous, thick slabs of fibrous paper, and mixing sticky inks. In an effort to sponsor my next project, I am selling a few packs of these cards on my occasionally-updated Etsy site. Share and enjoy!


Shop- http://www.etsy.com/shop/theveganette

"Looking to send some holiday cheer? These little 3.5X5 cards are printed on luxuriously soft and thick bright white Rives BFK paper and will hold all of your joyful wishes for the new year. The words "Comfort & Joy" and "Merry & Bright" are hand-set in Engravers Roman typeface (c.1903) and printed in bright red ink. Eight hand-torn cards (four of each variety) are wrapped up with shimmering gold and brown craft envelopes."


Bright days to you,
NRG

2 comments: