January 28, 2014

The Veganette for God's Love We Deliver!

Are you feeling healthy today? I feel fortunate to have the energy and strength to go to the store, buy groceries, and cook meals in my home. When you are living with a serious illness, these daily tasks become much more challenging. God's Love We Deliver is a non-sectarian organization that cooks and delivers specifically nutritious meals daily to New Yorkers battling with life-altering illnesses. As someone who strongly believes that food can heal, I find their compassionate work inspirational!

Join me and many others in supporting their vision! I'm joining the Big Love Weekend in an effort to reach their fundraising goal of $100K! My goal is to raise $500 in the next two weeks which would go directly to supporting the preparation and delivery of 50 meals to GLWD's clients and their primary caregivers. I am blessed to feel well, today! Please consider donating to the work of the organization through the below link.

http://www.crowdrise.com/nataliegood-biglovewknd/fundraiser/nataliegood

NRG

1 comment: